Dr. Junaedy Ganie, SE, MH, FCBArb, MCIArb, ANZIIF (Fellow), AAIK (HC), CIP, ChFC, CLU
(last updated 3 November 2016)
An arbitrator at BANI Arbitration Center since 2007 and meditator in various kinds of disputes; Entrepreneur in a number of businesses; Insurance Practitioner.
In possession of strong competitive advantages in good understanding of diverse business activities acquired through vast practical experiences in providing risk management services to various major corporations backed up by a rare combination of expertise in general insurance, life insurance, insurance and reinsurance broking.
In possession of strong academic background, strong leadership and HR management, passion for national character building, passion for business transformation, capacity building, good corporate governance, culture and well-experienced in major corporate action (M&A).
· Entrepreneur in a number of businesses.
· Arbiter at Badan Arbitrase Nasional Indonesia/BANI Arbitration Centre and BMAI.
. Independent Commissioner at Allianz Indonesia.
· Co-shareholder at Axle Asia, an independent insurance brokerage.
· Of Counsel.
- Management advisory
· Author of text book Hukum Asuransi Indonesia (Indonesian Insurance Law).
. Speaker/instructor by invitation on insurance (general, life, brokerage), risk management and arbitration in various seminars, training, public/general forums and education institutes.
. Co-promotor in Doctoral Program
. Expert witness in courts and arbitration forum on insurance cases.
· Writing articles on insurance, arbitration and public policy in various mass media..
·Doctor of Business Law (cum laude) from University of Padjadjaran; Studied in MBA Program (UK based University of De Montfort); Bachelor in Economics (University of Sriwijaya, transferred to University of Krisnadwipayana); Senior Management Development Programme at INSEAD Business School in Fontainebleau, France.
· Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb).
- Fellow Chartered BANI Arbitrator (FCBArb),
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU),
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC),
- Fellow of Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance,
- Fellow of The Indonesian Insurance Institute/Ahli Asuransi Kerugian Indonesia/AAIK (HC) from AAMAI/,
- Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP) from Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance.
Past insurance career
· President & CEO Of BNI Life, Independent Commissioner at BNI Life, Co Founder and President Director&CEO of Aon Indonesia, a joint venture between US based Aon and Lippo Group, Commissioner of Lippo General Insurance and President Commissioner of Aon Reinsurance Brokers Indonesia. Other insurance career had always been mostly with large US affiliated companies including AIG and Cigna. Past non insurance career include senior postings to a few companies within Lippo Group.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org